Cutiie5gur, Home Buyer in Des Plaines, IL

Is it possible to buy a house with good credit score but don't have 2 yrs income tax return ?

Asked by Cutiie5gur, Des Plaines, IL Tue Mar 5, 2013

Answers

6
If you are self employed, you are going to need 2 full years tax returns. If you are a w2'd employee, you may only need about 1 month on the job, depending on the lender. Give me a call and I can get you with one of our loan officers that can help you.

Sean Cochran
http://www.qmlending.com
630-470-6830 office
630-330-2229 cell
Yes this is possible. 2 year's tax returns are normally only required for self-employed borrowers. If a good portion of your income is commission or bonus-related then tax returns may be requested as well.

Give me a call and I can walk you through the process. Depending on the circumstances, you may qualify for conventional or FHA financing, or like John said, we may have to find a more specialized product for you.

Tony Grech

Loan Officer -NMLS #977416

WCS Lending, LLC
Tony.Grech@WCSLending.com

Phone: 866.936.5363 ext. 278
There are conventional loans, back-alley loans and everything in between. I bought my first house with no tax returns, no job and no credit check, and it only cost me 10 points, 18% interest, yikes! It was much harder to get refinanced out of that mess, but I did it again successfully and sold the house a year later for profit. Yes, everything is possible. I would start with some of the reputable folks here who have offered assistance.
Yes it is possible if you have steady job for some time and are not self employed. Please contact me if need further assistance.

Paul Fijalkowski-Agent
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Paul.Fijalkowski@cbexchange.com
Yes it is possible, but there are requirements, please contact me if you would like to discuss your options.
Yes, depending on the reason you don't have 2 years of returns. If you had no income or were not required to file while in school and have now graduated and have a job in your field, it is possible.