Brittani Wil…, Home Buyer in Irving, TX

Is it possible to buy a home with bad credit? I am honestly tired of wasting money each year with apartment complexes. :-(

Asked by Brittani Williams, Irving, TX Thu Nov 28, 2013

Answers

6
How bad is "bad"?

If you have a score down to a 580, FHA is possible with us. If you have a score down to 500, we also have a program but it does require at least 20%.

Let's discuss your loan scenario in more detail.Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I have been in the mortgage business since 1987. I am happy to answer your mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario.

Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bart Gabe - 800 315 8803
http://www.bartprequalifies.com
bart@bartprequalifies.com
Lending Nationwide Since 1987
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
There are two companies that I know of that work with home buyers with bad credit. You must have job and be able to work on your credit. Let me know if you are interested in more information. I also know of lenders that will help you improve your scores.

Pat O'Reilly
REMAX DFW ASSOCIATES
214-289-6176
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
An FHA loan is probably the way to go. This type of loan allows for lower credit scores than traditional lenders and also allows for a much smaller down payment. This article will explain how to qualify:

http://everydaylife.globalpost.com/qualify-fha-loan-bad-cred…
A normal lender will not be able to give you a loan depending what your credit score is. There are other avenues if you have good work history and your debt is low.

Pat O'Reilly
REMAX DFW ASSOCIATES
214-289-6176
No.

Besides, you haven't "wasted" money. You've spent money and, in return, received housing.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
It depends on your credit score, work history, down payment, etc. I can refer you to a great loan officer if you like...just let me know.

Best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. I'm the owner of HelpUBuy America, one of the country's oldest Exclusive Buyer's Agencies. I'm headquartered in Coppell...right down the street from Valley Ranch, and I'd be happy to assist you.

I've had a book published on Amazon called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It'll teach you how to buy a home without getting ripped off. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
214-734-3863
Alysse@HelpUBuyAmerica.com