Quanetta Mil…, Renter in Northeast Philadelphia...

Is it possible to become a first time homebuyer with a bankruptcy on my credit and not so good a credit score...?

Asked by Quanetta Milburn, Northeast Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA Tue Jun 19, 2012

Are there any programs that I may be can get into to get help with this in buying a home.

Answers

2
Yes you can, just do your home work, have money saved and or gift money, check with many institutions before jumping on a mortgage so you get the best one that works for you.

Not so easy but not impossible.... work with a Realtor and look for Owner Financing! That allows you to go around the normal finance channel and regulations. You will still put down a sizeable deposit - say 10-20% and you must make the payments or risk losing the property and the deposit. Again can be a tough search but also can be a Win Win for Seller and Buyer! Good Luck!