Home Buying in Pittsburgh>Question Details

pianochic65, Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA

Is it possible in Pa to get a mortgage with an judgement that is over 7 yrs old? My score is 661 and have everything else pd on time and up to date.

Asked by pianochic65, Pittsburgh, PA Sun Apr 14, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:



It would depend on the nature of the judgement and whether or not it will impact the bank's ability to ensure 1st lien position. This is probably worth a conversation to determine further mortgage opportunity.

As a local lender I would be glad to help! Please message me a good time for us to talk this coming week.


Tod Novak
Victorian Finance
NMLS #161553
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 14, 2013
Hello Pianochic,

This is not a credit repair issue per se.

Some judgments over four years old in the state of Pennsylvania can be removed. A good attorney can probably do this for $500. Obviously if it with the State or the IRS, then that's a different story

I have used an attorney in the past to remove these for my clients. Then it becomes a non issue.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Southampton Pa 18966
215 953 0800
cell 267 992 7276
NMLS ID 143960
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 14, 2013
It really depends on the judgement that you have. Victorian Finance is awesome. I do a lot of business with them and my clients are very pleased with them. When you do get pre-approved please let me know. I would enjoy very much to met with you and help you find your new home. denisebruno132@kw.com Take care!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 14, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer