Home Buying in Pittsburgh>Question Details

pianochic65, Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA

Is it possible in Pa to get a mortgage with an judgement that is over 7 yrs old? My score is 661 and have everything else pd on time and up to date.

Asked by pianochic65, Pittsburgh, PA Sun Apr 14, 2013

Answers

3

It would depend on the nature of the judgement and whether or not it will impact the bank's ability to ensure 1st lien position. This is probably worth a conversation to determine further mortgage opportunity.

As a local lender I would be glad to help! Please message me a good time for us to talk this coming week.

Tod Novak
Victorian Finance
http://www.victorianfinance.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 14, 2013
Hello Pianochic,

This is not a credit repair issue per se.

Some judgments over four years old in the state of Pennsylvania can be removed. A good attorney can probably do this for $500. Obviously if it with the State or the IRS, then that's a different story

I have used an attorney in the past to remove these for my clients. Then it becomes a non issue.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Southampton Pa 18966
215 953 0800
cell 267 992 7276
VOTED BEST IN BUCKS 2010 & 2012
NMLS ID 143960
It really depends on the judgement that you have. Victorian Finance is awesome. I do a lot of business with them and my clients are very pleased with them. When you do get pre-approved please let me know. I would enjoy very much to met with you and help you find your new home. denisebruno132@kw.com Take care!!