Home Buying in Kendall>Question Details

Iliana, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

Is it possible in Kendall to find a 3/2, nice size "single family" residence for approx. $200,000?

Asked by Iliana, Miami, FL Thu Mar 11, 2010

Here's the catch - I do not want a townhouse nor a home owner's association. It's been like pulling teeth trying to find something close to the proximity of Baptist Hospital. I'm often "on-call" so I need to stay close to Baptist (preferably). I've been prequalified, plus I'm FHA approved and also Homepath approved. I just signed with an agent and she's going to show me properties, but feel that maybe some other agents can help as well. I just want a pretty house! Thanks.

Answers

6
I am positive that the Professional Buyer Agent that is assisting you will find the house of your dreams. Inventory is low but still there are some good, nice, cozy homes in Area 49, 50, 59 that your Professional Real Estate Consultant will find for you within your budget and requirements.
Debora James
Broker/Real Estate Consultant
Zion Realty Corp.
305-378-8232 Office
305-300-7035 Mobile
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 21, 2013
Iliana,

Do your due diligence as your options are very limited if you are looking for Baptist off 87th avenue. You may want to re-adjust your preferences if that is the area you want to live near.

Javier Olmedo
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Baptist in Homestead on Campbell Drive? Yes, for sure. Baptist on 87th Ave, most probably not. Baptist in West Kendall on 96 St, MAYBEEEEEE.
When you say Baptist Hospital are you referring to West Kendall or 87 Ave and Kendall? It makes a big difference.
Kendall and 87 Avenue.....a 3/2 single family for $200,000 is near impossible. A 2/2 Condo in an older building near by is a possibility, but you will probably have to do some upgrading.
The West Kendall Baptist.......a 3/2 nice size and move in condition is also a difficult find. There are foreclosures and short sales out there, but remember you will need to do some work on the home.
Another factor is.....West Kendall is mostly made up of HOA....there are a few which are not and some with very low fees.
Give your agent a chance, have a opened mind and look at your options.....a townhome, less bedrooms.... be patient.

Best of Luck!!!!!
Nice houses for sale in Kendall, FL. Call me 954-850-9455 Marina Solo http://www.marinasolo.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 28, 2014
If you have a signed agreement with your agent, you cannot seek the services of other agents--do keep in mind that they all have access to the same information--give your agent a chance to show you properties--if for whatever reason you are not satsfied with the services, while the agreement is in place, ask to be released.