Home Buying in Zephyrhills>Question Details

19zirbcar, Home Buyer in Zephyrhills, FL

Is it possible for Trulia to send me listings of bank owned homes in a 55 community that are for sale only in Zephyrhills, Florida?

Asked by 19zirbcar, Zephyrhills, FL Tue Jul 31, 2012

Answers

4
I am the broker at Coldwell Banker Pency Owens Realty, Inc. here in Zephyrhills and would be happy to provide you with any information needed. I have been in the same location since 1984. There have not been many foreclosures in the 55+ communities but they do come up from time to time and there are other good deals as well. Properties that are in a mobile home community, we only handle the communities in which you actually have a deed to your property, in other words, no lot rental parks. Please email me at roxann@coldwellbanker.com or call me at 813-997-0406 and I will be happy to help you find a home.
My Dad used to live in Zephyrhills so I am familiar with the area. Being a small town they don't have alot of real estate offices but they do have a couple. Your best best it to get in touch with a real estate agent in Zephyrhills and let them send you listings that meet your search criteria.
There are many websites online that offer these types of services for a small fee, if your seriously looking to invest then I think paying the fee is nothing. use your search engine to find these groups or contact a Trulia Agent to help point you in the right direction.

Good luck and hope you find something worth investing in.
If you hire a REALTOR that works in that county they can set up a custom automated search that alerts you on what properties are currently available and sends you updates on any new listings. We can easily add a 55+community, bank owned, and city limit to the search. Good Luck!