Home Buying in Murphy>Question Details

selenawooten, Home Buyer in Murphy, NC

Is it hard to get approved for a mortgage loan through USDA or FHA with a low credit score like 530-640 in North Carolina?

Asked by selenawooten, Murphy, NC Fri Jul 27, 2012

Do they count unpaid medical bills on your credit too? Thanks and God Bless :)

Answers

3
We have some of the most knowledgeable and talented finance people anywhere, in my opinion, here in our area, who can answer your questions. Most financing is based upon an individual basis and you just need to speak to the people who work in that industry. New laws, changing economics, personal improvement, job status, debt to income level changes, and down payment amount can all influence your loan application. If you would email me or call me, I'll be glad to get you with a couple of loan officers to discuss your financing capabilities.
Hi Selenawooten,

Most lenders require that you have a middle credit score of at least 640 for FHA and USDA loans.

I can go down to 620 on USDA but it will depend on what your recent credit history looks due to USDA's guidelines. The medical collections do not affect your eligibility but the certainly will affect your credit scores.
No..Contact Lauree Pavis at Nantahala Bank ay 828-837-1402. Lauree has helped several of my clients obtain a USDA Loan.

If I can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Bonnie DuPree
Associate Broker
ReMax Mountain Properties
1151 US Highway 64 West
Murphy NC 28906
Office: 828-837-3002
Fax: 828-837-8372
Website: http://www.BonnieDuPree.com