Andrea, Home Buyer in Gulfport, MS

Is it going to be too hard to find a 3 bedroom at least 2 bath condo with a garage in the next year or two that is decently price near the 23456 zip?

Asked by Andrea, Gulfport, MS Tue Apr 23, 2013

I know there doesn't appear to be any at the moment but Woodbridge at Glenwood is a very appealing area and I've also found decent looking ones off kempsville.

Answers

3
Andrea,

Hello there...I am a realtor who actually resides in the 23456 zip code. When the time is right--don't hesitate to call me direct and I will put my skills to work to help you find exactly what you desire.

Yes, there are condos in the area if that is what you truly desire. You will be minutes from the beach as a bonus too!

Take some time to send me a "dream list" of items in a home that are a must. I can pull a search and keep it live until you make your way to Virginia Beach.

Jenni "JenniMac" McFarland
REALTOR
Rose & Womble Realty
jennimac@roseandwomble.com
757-620-7294
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
Tarleton Oaks development has condo's with garages its right next to 23456 the zip is 23464
Hi Andrea,
No one knows what properties will be on the market in a year or two. However, new listings are entered every day, so there's a good chance that you'll be able to find a home that is acceptable to you. When you're ready, I'll be happy to assist you in your search. Please contact me at rtate@roseandwomble.com, or call me at 757-705-0822.

Richard Tate
Rose and Womble Realty