Ms.angelma, Renter in

Is it going to be hard to find a 2 to 3 bedroom in or around madison in a good neighborhood that's not extremely strict on your credit or background ?

Asked by Ms.angelma, Sun Jul 8, 2012

Answers

2
Ms. Angelma,

I'm only assuming that you're talking about renting since a non-financial background check wouldn't matter to a mortgage lender. What I do know is that Madison is very tenant friendly even despite some changes made to landlord-tenant laws by the state.
There are multiple resources in print and online that will show you what's available for rent. "Good neighborhood" means different things to different people. Typically, I like to ask a beat cop about certain neighborhoods since they are nowhere near bound to restrain their opinions about areas as Realtors are. Good luck.
The answer it - it depends. It depends on what type of financing you will be using and what your credit score actually is, and your budget. I am unsure what you mean by your background. There are definitely many quality neighborhoods in Madison and its surrounding communities.