Home Buying in Bronx>Question Details

babyx3gurlx, Other/Just Looking in Bronx, NY

Is it better to buy a home or rent and apartment?

Asked by babyx3gurlx, Bronx, NY Thu Jan 3, 2013

buying a home means you pay monthly butis cheaper depending how much the house costs right
'

Answers

4

There are some very important necessary steps to take before considering purchasing a home. The first and most important thing to do is get pre-approved by a lender. The more extensive the pre-approval the better of a view you have on what you will qualify for thus allowing to look for properties that directly match your criteria. Take the time and find a serious professional that has been working with home Buyers and let them go over important details of your search. Buying a home will a better return on your investment. Look at it this way, when you rent you are potentially throwing away money, with buying its like putting money into a bank collecting interest and giving you a roof. Its like getting triple the investment back.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont ave
Bronx, NY 10465
CELL: 347-320-0673
BUS: 347-202-4965
SANCHEZEANTONIIO@GMAIL.COM
http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM

I am an active real estate agent with the number 1 real estate company in the Bronx and I have access to any home that is for sale in the Bronx. I would be happy to work with you and go over some important details that home buyers should understand before beginning the home buying process, please give me a call so that I may go over these important details with you.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
CELL: 347-320-0673
FAX:    347-202-4966

SANCHEZEANTONIO@GMAIL.COM

http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM

http://www.exitrealtysearch.com/agents/99-Antonio-Sanchez/

Depending on the deal you get, buying a home can be cheaper than renting, especially in this market with rates the way they are. The main thing to keep in mind, however, is that whatever you pay monthly for YOUR home goes towards building YOUR asset., not your landlord's. That's why so many investors are investing in real estate. They are letting their tenants pay the bills!

Again, this all depends on getting a great deal. If you would like to discuss the matter further, let me know.

David Rodriguez
david.rodriguez@pantigagroup.com
718.451.6859
This is a great question! With mortgage rates being so low right now, owning a home is more attainable now more than ever. Many of my clients are paying Less in mortgage than they were previously paying in rent! I'd be happy to answer any of your questions regarding the home buying process and also introduce you to a great mortgage professional who can educate you on the pre-approval process.
Give me a call when you have a moment to chat.
Also, check out my website C2Chomes.com to see some of the great homes available in the Bronx right now.

Thanks, Ceasar
Exit Realty Search
646.338.7267/347.574.8582
sellandbuyhomes2@gmail.com
Very true!
Flag Wed Jan 9, 2013