Anthony Dona…, Real Estate Pro in Columbia, MD

Is it appropriate to wear just a suit vest and tie for professional pictures that will be on business cards and etc. suits dont fit my personality.

Asked by Anthony Donaldson, Columbia, MD Wed Aug 6, 2014

Answers

8
Do you normally wear a vest and tie? If so, then that's what you should have for your professional pictures. Many of the best agents in the country have photos that show them just as they are. Why be pretentious? Your photos will be fine. Just an FYI, this should be posted in a agent to agent section instead of home buying questions.

Don Mituzas
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 7, 2014
Yes, it's fine. Be yourself and don't worry about what others think. I've been using a picture of a monkey for 20 years.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 6, 2014
BOOM!!!!!!!!! Good times!!!!!
Flag Thu Aug 7, 2014
Will wearing a suit vest and tie damage your image in ANY way?

Will wearing a NIKE tech muscle shirt damage your image in ANY way?

If you believe your image can not be damaged in any way, wear whatever you want.

Folks never ask a question to which they do not know the answer.
Sure. It's fine. In fact, I know plenty of agents in PG county who don't go for the full suit appearance.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
For the Pro Pic, be yourself but also be a Pro, you do not have to dress like a mortician to get business.
I agree with Stephanie. Be yourself. I am wearing a sweater in mine. If you are genuine in all that you do people will be naturally attracted to you.
I say be yourself it will make it easier for people to relate to you.
I wore a suit and tie for 17 years when I was with IBM..I don't do that anymore. My picture here was taken for business cards and I'm wearing a collored golf shirt .The most recent ones I had made are of me wearing a Carolina Hurricanes jersey as I work the Raleigh area. Be yourself!! Unless you plan on wearing a suit when meeting clients, I wouldn't worry about it. Good Luck