Home Buying in Melbourne>Question Details

Aarons, Home Buyer in Melbourne, FL

Is it allowed to make offers several properties at one time. we missed several homes waiting 4 bank response?

Asked by Aarons, Melbourne, FL Sun Jun 21, 2009

Nona Swann’s answer
It is allowed if proper language is in your contract. On short sales sometimes the seller does not sign offer before it goes to the bank for approval. When you are working with multiple offers it is important to make sure you have a contract that allows you to be released if you find another property in the waiting period of a short sale.

Make sure you talk with your Realtor and they add language in each offer to protect you. If you have any concerns check with an attorney before signing multiple offers.
Yes, but be careful. In many markets, its the ONLY way to get a house right now.
You can, but make sure your Realtor puts the appropriate wording into your offer, otherwise you could have more than one contract going--meaning you would be under contract for several homes and then you would be involved in a legal nightmare.

I would be more than happy to assist you if you aren't already working with a Realtor. You can call me at 772-321-0321 or email me maggiecoldwellbanker@gmail.com