Jennifer You…, Home Buyer in Hideaway, TX

Is it a good idea to buy house in Rancho Cucamonga for rent?

Asked by Jennifer Young, Hideaway, TX Wed Mar 13, 2013

I want to investment property in Rancho Cucamonga. I want to buy house there and for rent. I don’t know what good area to buy. What is the price range should I buy? What is best square foot and year to buy for rent out? How much is the rent there? Thanks for any advice.

Answers

12
Rancho is an awesome area with many shops and activities for renters or owners. I think you can't go wrong if you get a home for the right price! Good luck to you.
Have you found the property that you were looking for? If not i would like to talk to you about other options you might have and properties that I have seen that would make great investments. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Jason Khorramian
Century 21 Gold
Your21agent@gmail.com
http://www.yourc21agent.com
Hi Jennifer

I am just checking in on you to see if you have any further questions on investing or buying property in Rancho Cucamonga. Feel free to email me at love2listyou@yahoo.com or call me at the number below.

Have a great day!
Jamie Hennessey
Re/Max Champions
(909)816-4766
Jennifer,

Rancho Cucamonga is a highly sought after area to live in. The schools are great and so is the area. I have seen Rancho Cucamonga's rental market sky rocket and investors taking advantage of this. I have lived in Rancho for over 36 years now and know the area very well. I would be happy to help you find a home in a great neighborhood where you would have no problem getting it rented out. Please feel free to call or email me with any questions you might have. Have a great day!

Kari Brandler
1 Advanced Realty & Appraisal
R.E. License 01751970
Cell: (909) 292-6142
Email: kari.brandler@yahoo.com
Website: http://www.karibrandler.com
Jennifer, One more thing.. I see that you've inquired about purchasing in Fontana as well. Please contact me and I can explain why I would recommend spending your money in Rancho Cucamonga, rather than Fontana. In addition, I work with many investors- one of which owns 20% of the current market share of active For Sale properties in Rancho Cucamonga. This person gives my clients priority. I look forward to hearing from you! Janna Piper (951) 903-3134
There are excellent opportunities for you to invest in property in Rancho. I have a list of homes that I can share with you some that have not hit the market yet. Please email or call me and I would be happy to share that with you.
Have a great day
Jamie Hennessey
Re/Max Champions
Lobe2listyou@yahoo.com
909-816-4766
Hi Jennifer. I'm a Realtor and a Certified Appraiser. I also live in Rancho Cucamonga and my office is in Victoria Gardens in Rancho Cucamonga. I'd like to give you access to the databases I use so you can see the properties that are available now and ones that become available on a daily basis. This is a very accurate database and is updated every 30 minutes. Feel free to call me at 909-917-6176 Roland
Hi Jennifer, I am an active Realtor based in Rancho Cucamonga, and I highly recommend this city to Investors often. It is hands down one of the best cities to own a home in around the Inland Empire. The rentals I list for lease rent extremely quickly.. We're talking within the first week of listing. I have a few recommendations: keep your purchase priced under $450k, purchase 4 bedroom homes if possible, homes with pools tend to rent very quickly and are rare, purchase north of Baseline. Please let me know if you'd like information on homes available for purchase! Janna Piper (951) 903-3134
Web Reference: http://Www.jannapiper.com
I've lived in Rancho for over 30 years and am very well versed with all the areas. I would be happy to help you find a home for purchase or to rent. Please feel free to email me privately at love2listyou@yahoo.com and I'd be happy to help you.
Have a great day!
Jamie Hennessey
Re/Max Champions
(909)816-4766
It is a great idea! Every house in itself is specific. I would stay below $450,000 to still receive a minimum 7% cap rate. Feel free to give me a call so we can discuss further.

Craig Chastain
909.243.4251
Hi Jennifer,

I can only speak from my experience of dealing with rentals and living in Rancho Cucamonga for a long time. Rancho Cucamonga is a very good city to live in and just like any city it has it's prime locations. However, as an investor I wouldn't recommend buying to rent in Rancho Cucamonga reason being is that there are a lot of corporate rentals like Lewis Homes for example that people can rent very easily with great amenities and with very low move in security deposit. That is your biggest competition.

If you'd like me to help you as to where to buy as a rental property please call me at 909-200-9280 I'll be glad to help. Thank you.

Caroline Barooshian
Real Estate Broker/Realtor®
DRE #01067678
Cell 909-200-9280
DAY CREEK REALTY
Rancho Cucamonga
Yes Actually That Is A Good Neighborhood