Neesha, Home Buyer in Herndon, VA

Is it a good deal for a town home in Brambleton, VA 20148? Can I proceed on closing?

Asked by Neesha, Herndon, VA Tue Jun 14, 2011

22 feet wide x 40 feet length - 2300 sq.ft - center lot - 2 car garage - decent back yard - 3 bed - 2 and half
bath - upgraded carpet in Recreation room (basement level) - rough ins for 4rth bath room in the basement level - hard wood flooring on living, dining and kitchen, Granite counter top in kitchen, stainless steel appliances (stove, microwave, fridge, oven, dishwasher) in kitchen, Upgraded carpet all over the house, Little stone exterior - no woods on the back - No brick exterior - Master bedroom with tray ceiling for $377k - New construction. Is it a good deal?

Answers

1
Hello Neesha,

You should be working with an Agent. An Agent can pull all the homes that have sold in that subdivision to give you a comparison or CMA (Comparative Market Analysis). This will give you the information you need to make an educated decision. Just going to the builder (if it is new) will not give you a 'good deal'. They work only for the builder. Also an owner/seller may not give you all the information you need. Call a professional.

Feel free to contact me! I live in Herndon and would be happy to assist!

Jeanne Little