Home Buying in San Antonio>Question Details

Cascaruso, Home Buyer in Concord, CA

Is heritage a decent community in san Antonio?

Asked by Cascaruso, Concord, CA Sun Jun 16, 2013

Answers

4
Rita Parker’s answer
Heritage is an older neighborhood that is surrounded by incredible growth. It is near SeaWorld (get season passes and include the water park) It is near Lackland AFB, Alamo Ranch shopping, etc. If you're looking for new, we can look just outside of Heritage. This area (NW - SeaWorld) is one ofs the fastest growing area in San Antonio with lots to offer.

Feel free to contact me directly with any more questions.
Hopefully, you received the information you need from the great agents on this site.

If you need help with your home loan, please contact me. I have 14 years experience in helping families finance their next home. I am familiar with all loan programs and property scenarios. I’ll make sure you have all of the information you need to make an informed decision. Customer service and “on time closing is top priority. Hope to hear from you soon.

Vino Alonzo, Loan Officer
NMLS# 184279
Castle & Cooke Mortgage
210-685-7642
valonzo@castlecooke.com
Which Heritage are your talking about? There are a couple of Heritage neighborhoods. One is in the Northwest sector of SA and another is Northeast in San Antonio. Let me know and I will run some area statistics for you and you can always look up the crime rate in Bexar County, If I know a address or zip code.

Contact me at 210-215-7440 or Priscilla@AllenRealtyGroup.com.

Happy Father's day!
Thank you! Northwest sector aobout 15-20 mins from Lackland AFB
Flag Sun Jun 16, 2013
Flag Sun Jun 16, 2013
If you're looking for older homes under the $100,000 price point, Heritage is one place to be. While it is one of the more economically depressed neighborhoods of San Antonio, there are a few gems to be found. I own several rental properties there and have found decent, responsible tenants repeatedly.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance!

"I'll Find You The House, You Make It A Home!"

Cornel "Chuck" Berry, REALTOR®, (USAF Retired),
Real Estate Consultant, Lic# 0615965,
GRI, ABR, CNE, TAHS, SFR, Cartus CSA/NBS, BS, MA,
Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS®,
18756 Stone Oak Pkwy., Suite 101.
San Antonio, TX 78258.
Cell: (210) 683-1157
Direct: (210) 483-7552
Fax: (210) 483-4679
Web Page: http://www.chuckberryrealtor.com

NOTE: The State of Texas requires all real estate licensees to furnish this consumer friendly information about Real Estate Brokerage Services in Texas - click on the link:
http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf

The best compliment to a REALTOR is a referral!
If you know anyone with a Real Estate need, whether buying or selling, anywhere in the world, I can help! Get a **$50.00** referral fee for each buyer/seller you send to me, paid at closing!