Mahen, Home Buyer in Toronto, IL

Is 33602 good area, upper middle class? looking for 2br , 2br gated community with facility. any suggestion will be appreciated. Edda

Asked by Mahen, Toronto, IL Sun Apr 28, 2013

Answers

8
Good afternoon,
33502 contains 2 main area that you would be interested in. Channelside and Harbor Island.which would be the only gates community. The demographics would definitely be upper middle to upper class. I grew up here and am very familiar with Harvor Island and have several clients who have purchased there. If I can be I any help please do t hesitate to give me a call or shoot me an email.

Kenneth Allen
The Toni Everett Company
813-624-3679
kennethallen78@yahoo.com
33602 have wonderful condos in the Tampa area. The Slade, Ventana, Grand Centrail, Doyle Carlton Lofts, Parkcrest and many more beautiful pieces of property with pools and gyms throughout.
I know 3 great condominiums in 33602 Channelside District, 1) Ventana, 2) The Slade and 3) Grand Central. All are walking Distance to the Tampa Times Forum where the Tampa Bay Lightning play and a Trolley ride away to Ybor City. I own a home at the Ventana and boy is it a great place to live. Its a great area in upper middle class. Skypoint in downtown Tampa and the Towers are also two great condos, both excellent locations and upper middle class. In harbor island there are a few nice condos like Harbour Place City Homes, and Parkcrest are two examples. I currently live in Parkcrest and I love where I stay. I would recommend the Ventana and Parkcrest to anybody. If you have any questions about anything related to 33602 well im your guy. I would be more then happy to email you properties in the area so your aware of the market and have as much knowledge as possible. If interested send me an email to jaxenrealestate@gmail.com. Im here to help!
I agree with Kenneth. Harbour Island is an excellent place to start looking. I lived there when I first moved down to Florida and thought it was one of the best areas in Downtown Tampa. It's within walking distance of several restaurants, The Convention Center and Times Forum if you want to catch a hockey game of concert. Although not gated, you might also want to try Hyde Park and Davis Island. Both of those are very nice areas within 2-3 minutes of Harbour Island.

If you should need any help with financing a loan or should have any other questions, please feel free to give me a call. Good luck with your move!

Antonio Barnett
Senior Loan Officer
Cell: 614.806.1659
Fax: 813.579.5247
Antonio.Barnett@MovementMortgage.com
2701 N Rocky Point Dr, Tampa, FL 33607
NMLS# 287888
On Trulia.com, put in 33602 and you will get a general rundown on types of homes, etc.
As previously mentioned 33602 is going to be mostly high rise condos. Typically you'll find 1-3 bedrooms in that area. If you like being central to everything in Tampa, I think you'll be happy with this location.

Joseph Caldwell
Good afternoon,

Kenneth Allen
The Toni Everett Company
813-624-3679
kennethallen78@yahoo.com
33602 is mostly downtown Tampa, which are high rise condos. Let us know how we can help you find the right property for you.

Bill Szydlowski