Home Buying in La Canada>Question Details

sophy mazzag…, Home Buyer in La Canada, CA

Is "docusign" a safe site? Is it a secure tool, Iv heard of it but am a little skeptical, can you please give me feedback?

Asked by sophy mazzagati, La Canada, CA Wed Dec 4, 2013

Answers

10
Hello Sophy,
I love using DocuSign, it is a very secure and safe way to electronically send documents to be reviewed and signed. I haven't had any issues with it before and I highly recommend using it, I especially use it if my clients do not have the time to print pages and pages of documents and then re-scan them all to send back to me. DocuSign cuts the cost of ink, printing and most importantly saves my clients a lot of time. Yes, there are some documents that must be signed in person but for the most part electronic signatures are acceptable for your file. I hope this helps, best of luck!

Alex Meguerditchian,
(661)964-7321
AlexM@Troop.com
http://www.AlexLAEstates.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 4, 2013
Its wonderful, every client we've had has been able to use it even our 90 year old clients
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 5, 2013
I agree with all the previous posts. I have used it for years without any problem. That said, if you are not comfortable, discuss it with your agent. After all, customers first.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 5, 2013
I've used docusign for every document on every transaction for years and never had a problem.

J.R. Thrasher
http://www.SanDiegoRealEstateVeterans.com
619-929-0105
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 5, 2013
Docusign makes the signing process extremely easy, everything can be done online without printing docs out or driving to meet up with people. The only times I haven't been able to use it is in some short sale situations where the banks want wet signatures.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 4, 2013
Hello Sophy, "Docusign" is a way that agents can get some documents signed by a client through internet/email instead of having them print out documents, sign them and fax or scan and email them back. Some agencies allow them and some don't so it depends if they can be used as a signature of receipt.

Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker - Sr. Loan Officer CA only
REO & Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair At No Cost
ALL Loan Programs Available
20+ Years Experience
BRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
760-486-4225
9am till 7pm Monday thru Saturday, Sundays by appt.
http://youtu.be/MrygA2_8fAY
If my response was helpful, consider clicking thumbs up or Best Answer!
I highly recommend DocuSign.
Docu- sign or similar programs are great. With so many out of area buyers is it a quicker and easier way to get everything signed. Unless your email login information has not been given out to others that is. Some lenders will not accept electronic signatures, but will allow resigning in ink at closing.
Yes, Docusign is awesome. I am personally creating more oxygen by saving the rainforest, so, you're welcome for that lovely air you're breathing today.

I don't look back on this same Trulia posting for Answers or Replies posted after mine.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since--- 1996
Realty ONE Group
BRE# 01211967
I use DocuSign in my business all the time. It's safe and secure. It's just a way for buyers, sellers and agents to sign documents electronically.