Home Buying in Seattle>Question Details

Sun, Home Buyer in Warm Springs, Fremont,...

Is 98053 best place to buy/rent in this market.?

Asked by Sun, Warm Springs, Fremont, CA Thu Apr 18, 2013

I have noticed a price increase in this area for the last 3 months.
I am looking for future price increase and good rental value.
1- As the price increased should I still consider to buy?
2- Is there a good rental value for properties in this area?

Answers

4
Per others answers, yes & yes. You want to buy when prices are going up, not when they are going down. Interest rates are at an all time low so payments are easy on the wallet now. I am both a loan officer & real estate broker & would be happy to help you if you want to contact me directly.

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac
Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction
Redmond is a great place to live and raise a family. It has easy access to highways for an easy commute to Seattle and Job centers on the east side. I have done several transactions in this area and the small neighborhood feel has always helped to hold values. Most new home buyers are investing in remodels, adding additional value to their homes. Good Luck. Please contact me if I can help.
Web Reference: http://www.annizilz.com
Hi Sun,
We are having an inventory shortage, which puts upward pressure on pricing. 98053 is a part of Redmond, mostly east of the city center. It's a popular area that offers everything from equestrian property, acreage, Log Cabins and some small lakes to Redmond Ridge with a great newer shopping center with lots of new construction over the past 10 years or so.
The decision to buy now or later is somewhat personal based on your medium and long term plan. If you are expecting to stick around for a while it may make sense to buy, while rates are low and prices haven't shot up even more.
If you are not sure or know you're plans are 2-3 years or less, renting may be safer.
I work this area quite a bit and would be happy to provide whatever information you may need. Welcome to the Northwest.
98053 --and most every other zip code in King County-- is a good place to rent or buy. Property values increased almost 13% in 2012 and the experts forecast King County will see another double-digit increase in property values in 2013. Where you invest depends upon your price range, type of property, and a variety of other factors. You should begin your search for investment properties by finding an experienced Realtor to assist you. Good luck.