Home Buying in Alexandria>Question Details

Mwc20mel, Home Buyer in Alexandria, VA

Is anyone familiar with the community Wilton Woods in Alexandria?

Asked by Mwc20mel, Alexandria, VA Tue May 8, 2012

We are looking for a home in Alexandria, but we keep hearing we should avoid anything south of 495. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Answers

4
Hello

If you are still undecided about neighborhoods in Alexandria, it would be a pleasure to meet with you to review the home buying process including how to choose where to live.

Deborah Hrouda
Long & Foster, Associate Broke
3201 New Mexico Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20016
202 363 1800
deborah.hrouda@LNF.com
Anyone that says to avoid homes south of 495 does not know what they are talking about. A large part of Alexandria is located south of the 495 and nice homes can be found all around Alexandria.

The Wilton Woods area is one of my favorites. It is located about 15-20 minutes away from DC, nearest metro is Huntington Metro Station about 2 miles away, near to the popular Kingstown area, Near to old town alexandria and conveniently close to freeway access. This area also boast close proximity to the Brown Private School which is an extremely popular and one of the best schools in the area. DLA and Fort Belvoir are just a few miles south of this area as well.

Feel free to contact me ASAP if you are interested in home shopping in this area. I can offer you a buyers discount, lots of experience and top-notch service.

"Committed to Client not Commissions"

Kareem Fleming, Broker, BPOR, Manager, NVAR
240-377-6847
kofleming@gmail.com
I have sold a number of homes in Alexandria. Price point and your desires will determine what location you ultimately decide upon. I believe there are a host of homes for sale in Wilton Woods right now.

A good Realtor should be able to provide you proper guidance.

If you want to put my 25+ years of experience to work for you..simply contact me.

Kind Regards,

Erik J. Weisskopf,ABR,CDPE,CRS,GRI
Re/Max Distinctive Real Estate, Inc.
Erik@AskMeAboutHomes.com
703.216.1222
Deear Mwc20mel,

I am very familiar with the Wilton Woods community. Feel free to contact me to talk more about what you wants, needs and doubts are. There are many wonderful residential communities south of I495...........

Maridol Garcia-Joy, Realtor
Long & Foster
703-655-0777