onikablue, Other/Just Looking in Brooklyn, NY

Is anyone familiar with the NACA purchase program of no down payment and no closing cost? If so would you recommend it? why or why not?

Asked by onikablue, Brooklyn, NY Sun Jul 21, 2013

Answers

2
Hello there,

Yes, I am familiar with NACA, but mostly this people work in the West such as California, etc. This program is for low income families to buy a property with very low down payment and regardless of their credit score or mortgage history. What I also know is that they go around the country offering the program.

However, last year they had a presentation about this program in Manhattan I don't know what happened because when I found out it was late in the week so I couldn't attend of course.

Google them to get a phone number and call.

Good luck in your search.

Chris
Broker
Hi Onikablue
try to google it - alot of scam - remarks???
anyways why not try for an FHA mtg - 3/5% DP do you have that much? are you a vet?
if you need a mortgage person to talk to contact me directly and I will give you someone they can hopefully help.