Home Buying in Bowie>Question Details

lma624, Home Buyer in Bowie, MD

Is anyone familiar with 13612 Woodedge Dr Bowie MD? It's in the Bosch community. Anyone familiar with neighborhood? Is it safe?

Asked by lma624, Bowie, MD Mon Feb 11, 2013

Answers

5
Hi Lma,

You can get great neighborhood specific information at http://www.spotcrime.com and they allow you to search different date ranges and radius from a specific address. It is a great resource.
Hi Ima624, As a Realtor I am not at liberty to say if it is safe. May I suggest you contact the police in the neighborhood?
Ima624,

I am familiar with the community and live near by. Call me. Its available for a schedule showing if you are interested in seeing it for yourself.
Home was updated several years ago. It has oil heat and does not have central air. It is a charming home but wanted you to be aware of the heating and air conditioning. Most people want central air and either gas or electric heat these days. As far as being a safe area, unfortunatley, as a realtor, I am not allowed to discuss that information. I can suggest you check internet for specific information. Always available to answer any other questions or assist you with a home search.
I have sold homes on that two block street, it is an older section of homes in Bowie. Most are well maintained and there is a variety of styles. It is right off of Hignbridge Road, so shopping is close by and there is easy access to Rt. 50 , Rt 450, and Rt 197.