Home Buying in Rancho Mirage>Question Details

Patti, Home Buyer in Palm Springs, CA

Is anyone familiar w/ the Rancho Estates area? Frank Sinatra & DaVall. Is it a good overall location?

Asked by Patti, Palm Springs, CA Sat Apr 13, 2013

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3109306668-4-Kevin-Lee-Ln-Ran…

Kathleen Mueller’s answer
Rancho Estates is a popular gated community due to it's larger sized homes and terrifc Rancho Mirage location. There are currently two homes for sale. It is on leased land and the HOA's are reasonable. Please contact me for a FREE Listingbook account that you can utilize to become familiar with all the homes in that area and more! You will love it!

Kathleen Mueller
Broker Associate
Yes, Frank Sinatra & DaVall is a good location. I live 1'2 mile away from that intersection and I love it. I have sold in Rancho Estates and know the community quite well.
Please contact me at any time with more questions.
Ini Asmann, Windermere RealEstate, (760) 567-8661
I live at Gerald Ford & DaVall. I love this area. Let me know if I can be of help.

Scott Newton- Broker