Home Buying in Larchmont>Question Details

JB04090996, Home Buyer in White Plains, NY

Is 16 and 35 N. Chatworth ave condo building a convenient location in terms of school, commute, shopping, and medical facility access? Thank you

Asked by JB04090996, White Plains, NY Wed Apr 18, 2012

Answers

9
This is a very convenient location in terms of all you mention including my office at 140 Chatsworth Avenue just steps away.
Please let me know if I can be of any help to you.
Mindy
Web Reference: http://mindygerstein.com
Yes. Both of these buildings are very conveniently located to schools, metro north, shops, restaurants, and Sound Shore Hospital. Major highways are also easily accessible. They are both walking distance to the Village.
As a 30 year resident of Larchmont, I can safely say that both buildings are extremely close to your 3 criteria. Metro North station is about 500 yards from #35 and about 300 yards from #16 Chatsworth. The elementary school (Murray Ave.) is about 1/4 of a mile with the JHS (Hommocks) and HS (Mamaroneck Ave.) about 1/2 mile from the properties. You are 1 block from shopping and banking. 1/2 mile from supermarkets.
Any other questions, please call or e-mail me.
Thank you!
Tom McGuire
347-225-1081
tommcguire@live.com
Hi, yes these two buildings are located in the village and near all shops, train, etc.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited BuyerRepresentative
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914 406 9023
Yes to all.
16 N. Chatsworth is a coop, and 35 N. Chatsworth a Condo. Both are excellent properties but they have different physical characteristics. 16 is a charming pre-war building with great character. 35 was built in the late 80's and is more modern in feel. However, unlike most newer condominiums it has high ceilings and physically seperate Kitchen and Dining Area. Both are doorman buildings and both offer parking.
Does not get more convenient than this, you can walk to school, train and shops. Sound Shore Medical Center is about 1 mile away.
Mimi Magarelli
Julia B Fee Sothebys
Larhmont
914-715-3511
mimi.magarelli@juliabfee.com
Thank you for your inquiry.

Yes, these proeprties are convenient to all. 16 N. Chatsworth is a Co-op and 35 N. Chatsworth is a condo.

Please feel free to contact me directly on my cell phone at 914-525-4533 if you're not already working with an agent. I would be happy to assist you.

There's a 2BR at 35 N. Chatsworth listed at $495K and at 16 N. Chatsworth 1BR starting from $325K.
These buildings are located within walking distance of the Larchmont Metro North station and the downtown area of the Village of Larchmont. There is one active listing (2 BR's, 2 baths) at 35 N. Chatsworth Ave., according to EAMLS.

David Lee
Associate Broker
Grand Lux Realty
917-833-4501 (Mobile)
Leedavidy@aol.com
Hi, yes very close to everything!!!