Mspears, Home Buyer in 48348

Is a home loan possible with bankruptcy over 6 yrs ago and a foreclosure over 5 yrs ago. Credit score is over 600.

Asked by Mspears, 48348 Sun May 6, 2012

I also have student loans that are more than my income for 1 yr. Will that be counted in my income/debt ratio if they are on deferrment? I also was interested in down paymebt assistance if possible.

Answers

7
Yes it is though many lenders want a 620 or 640 score
Mspears,

The best thing to do is contact a loan officer and talk to them about what you can or can't buy. If you need the contact info for a good LO, let me know.
You will not have a problem! I also have some great loan officers to refer you to. Let me know if you are looking in the Clarkston area, there are some great homes on the market at a great price!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2012
You should be able to get a mortgage if the bankruptcy was 6 years ago and credit score over 600. Call the mortgage rep I use, his name is Chris Terry with Goldstar Financial. 313-790-4008.

When you need help searching for a home I would be happy to setup a search you anytime.

Call, text, or email me anytime.

Thanks. Joe Bertera. 248.521.6443 joebertera@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.joebertera.com
Check in to FHA Loan or local banks. beware you might have to pay high interest rates sometime just has good to pay things down and buy later.
Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!! But don't take my word for it, We have the best loan officers on the Planet to explain why this can be done. Give me a call and I will put you in touch with the John Adams Mortgage Company, and they will give you a no-cost, no obligation explanation as to the process.

Good luck and regards,
Mark
Cell 248 935-0335
The best way to find out if you can qualify for a home loan is to talk to an experienced loan officer.

Shoot me an email if you need one.

Eric Michael

734-564-1519

EricMichael@Remerica.com