Home Buying in Southfield>Question Details

Paula, Home Buyer in Southfield, MI

Is 89,900 a good deal for 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, 1860 sq ft, attached garage, but dated bathrooms and kitchen in 48076 area?

Asked by Paula, Southfield, MI Sat Dec 29, 2012

Oh and the basement is not finished.

Answers

7
With mortgage rates near bottom, rising rents and home prices on the rise, it's still a perfect time to buy a house. If you qualify for the price of the house, this may be your last chance to take advantage of the market and own a home for less.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

Century 21 tenace
That's a great deal considering the market is on an incline in 48076. If you really like that house go for if. Good luck and congratulations.
Paula,

Good Afternoon! The best advice I can give you is to work with a buyers agent. They can run comparable properties for you so you know what the value for the property is.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
Hi Paula. It depends upon the condition, amenities and specific area. I would be happy to Comparative Market Analysis. Please contact me with the address.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
Are you working with a Realtor? They should be able to pull the comps for you. I don't think you would want us to guess at the price since we do not have an address.

Hi Paula,

That's a pretty good deal with that square footage. Nearly $50 a square foot. Is there a house I can help you with?

Happy New Year,

Jamie L Rodgers
My Realty Select
The "Mr Rodgers" Team
"The Bros Who Are Real Estate Pros"
248-730-0887
It may be an excellent price, depending upon the analysis of the comparable sales in the area. You should have your realtor complete a market analysis for you. That should give you the best idea about whether or not it is a good price.