Home Buying in 66104>Question Details

Jimmy, Both Buyer and Seller in Fountain Valley, CA

Is a Certificate of Occupancy legally required when buying a house that has been rehab in Kansas City, KS?

Asked by Jimmy, Fountain Valley, CA Wed Feb 15, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:



The catch here may be to what extent the property was rehabbed......it would be fair to assume that a major rehabilation would require a new CO while more mild projects may be able to get by without one.

Your best bet for accurate information is to pay a visit to your local municipality and inquire. It would be helpful to have a clear understanding of the extent of your project.

Good luck,

0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 15, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer