Home Buying in Schaumburg>Question Details

Chris, Home Buyer in Schaumburg, IL

Is White Oak Ct. in Schaumburg a good place to live? It looks decent but I've read a few bad reviews about noisy neighbors and so on.

Asked by Chris, Schaumburg, IL Thu Nov 29, 2012

Answers

4
Morning Chris,
In any community of attached housing you run the risk of noise. The simple reason is because of the number of people living in the same building. You can buy a place in a quite well rounded building and end up with one very annoying loud neighbor. On the other hand, you can buy a place where on the outside seems very busy and noisy and yet never experience any trouble. The only true test is to do what your doing, ask for opinions from owners because they're really the only ones that count. Read the reviews, drive buy a couple of times at different times, and maybe just maybe you will get the correct feel for what you are willing to settle for. Once you make the choice you can at least say you did the best you could to make a wise decision. I hope this helps.

Stewart
Stewart,
Thank you very much. I'm sure your post will help many other people too.

Chris
Flag Fri Nov 30, 2012
Hey Chris.

I have a few clients that have purchased a home in that area of schaumburg and they LOVE it! It comes down to personal preference. i recommend drive through the area different times of the day & even the weekend. This should give you an idea of how noisy neighbors area. :)

let me know how i can help! my cell is 630.429.4486
Chris
I concur with everything that Stewart replied to you. You cannot stop noise anywhere if there is a noise individual. But I have not heard any negatives as far as a community.
Thank you.
Flag Fri Nov 30, 2012
Location is central. Near expressways but too many foreclosures in last 2 years. Now prices are at bottom in this area. Seems to be safe from a buying point of view.
Thank you Haresh. Is it really very noisy around there? The one I have in mind is 100 White Oak Ct.
Flag Thu Nov 29, 2012