Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

kassem.m.alh…, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

Is Western Realty a trust worthy company to buy through it?

Asked by kassem.m.alhalabi, Detroit, MI Tue Jul 23, 2013

Answers

4
Hello, I sent you an email earlier today. Make sure you work with a real estate company that's license in Michigan, located in Michigan and know Detroit. I live in Detroit, my office Front Page Realty is located in Detroit and I am A Real Detroit Realtor. 313-575-2336 or Goodsonrealtor@yahoo.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 23, 2013
I replied to your mail but din't get a response from your side
Flag Tue Jul 23, 2013
I have some properties in Orlando Florida that are great for investment. They are already rehabbed and rented out. i have less than a 3.6% vacancy rate (annually) and these properties are already cash flowing and will be appreciating to double maybe even triple in the next 5-7 years. Call me if you are interested in looking at what i have. My name is Sal Leto my number is 562-441-3757 and my email is salvatore.leto12@gmail.com
You can also go to the state web site to see if they have any comlaints against them. But it sounds to like you should have a conersation with Delores about representing you.

If I were a buyer and had this kind of question about them....I would ask for a pretty good list of references / past clients.