Home Buying in Beverly Hills>Question Details

Tamn116, Home Buyer in Beverly Hills, CA

Is West Los Angeles (near Beverly Hills) a safe place to live? And is it a good location for young children?

Asked by Tamn116, Beverly Hills, CA Mon Aug 3, 2009

Answers

4
There are several wonderful pockets in Beverly Hills/West LA....Lets discuss your specific needs...Size, Schools, Convenience....Give me a call and lets set up a time to speak and let me preview some great properties for you. I can be reached directly at (310) 600-1553 or email: RPerry@RogerPerry.com

Roger Perry
Realtor - Broker
Rodeo Realty - Beverly Hills
(310) 600 -1553
Hi Tamn,

Contact me and I'd be glad to send you any listings that you request for Beverly Hills and the surrounding areas.
West Los Angeles is a good area (generally speaking). You know how Los Angeles is a patchwork of good areas not so far from....not so good. If you have a question about a specific location I could give you a better answer.
Hi Tamn116,

I think West Los Angeles is a great place to live however there are certain pockets that I would avoid. Also, you are so close to good schools that one of my clients that was looking in West LA ended up buying in Westwood so their two young children could go to school at Westwood Charter.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and I'd be happy to assist you in the right area for you.

Grant Linscott
323.333.6222 cell
grantlinscottproperty@gmail.com