Home Buying in Wesley Chapel>Question Details

Jonnyman3, Home Buyer in Lakeland, FL

Is Wesley Chapel a good place to buy for a first time homebuyer? what are the best areas? VA home Loans

Asked by Jonnyman3, Lakeland, FL Wed Jun 10, 2009

I am currently deployed in Iraq and plan on buying my first home when i return. i have been doing a lot of homework when it comes to learning some ins and outs of real estate. I see great potential in Wesley Chapel for the location. I was attending FSC in Lakeland but was doubtful on the real estate market there and would possibly be looking to take classes and work in the greater Tampa area. what is the current job market like in WC? is there still a boom from the early 2000's? i am also looking for agents who know and have worked with Military Personel and VA home loans. Basically being single and looking for a home and an investment opertunity! thanks for your help.

Answers

3
Bill and Lois Szydlowski’s answer
VA is getting tougher than it used to be to get a home approved but we know how to get them done. We are currently working with two Veterans, one active (we are selling his home) and another that is now a school teacher and is buying a home in Wesley Chapel. There are plenty of homes in the Wesley Chapel area that are priced reasonably. the boom has stopped a year ago, but that has not dropped the number of homes available for sale. Getting preapproved for a VA mortgage is the first step so that you will know how much you can afford. Go with a company that has a dept. setup within it that just does VA loans because they know how to work with the issues that will come up from the home inspection. With this and some idea as to what type of home you are looking for, we can place you on an automatic email from the MLS so that you can view the homes in your price range that are available to you. Let us know if you need any help in the above.

Bill Szydlowski
The Szydlowski Team
Future Home Realty
813-323-4443
Web Reference: http://www.tampamyhome.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 10, 2009
First question is will you be stationed at MadDill? That would be a concern relative to traffic patterns.Two great areas are Wesley Chapel and Land O Lakes. Both are in Pasco County and present some good investment opportunities. Somewhatr familiar with military needs as I volunteer at MacDill in their Housing section and am retired AF E-9. VA loan is the best way to go as long as it is used for a personal residence

You will need to give a lot more detail in order for us to give you the best of advice
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 10, 2009
Using VA loan options could be a good resource for your purchase of a primary residence. I would be happy to assist you in getting you pre-approved for that VA loan. There is a link to my website discussing loan options, as well as an online application. Please feel free to email or call with any questions.

Brad Benson
941-363-5001
Sarasota, FL
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 10, 2009