Bernard Upcr…, Home Buyer in Indianapolis, IN

Is 610 Via Bianca Dr. Davenport in good shape. I'm in Indianapolis my realtor has not seen the inside. people leave foreclosed in very bad shape.

Asked by Bernard Upcroft, Indianapolis, IN Sun Dec 9, 2012

Answers

6
Hello Bernard Upcroft,

I am sure I can help you.

Are you still looking for a property in Florida? Send me an email with criteria and I will email you back a list of properties to view.

I specialize in income producing properties in the Disney Kissimmee, Orlando and Davenport areas of central Florida. Short term rental properties sales, vacation homes, second homes and residential. I have been an investor for over 17 years in these areas and I have helped many others invest in Florida properties. I have helped both domestic and international buyers and sellers. I am sure I can help you find a property that best fits your needs and budget. This includes vacation/income property that you can also use at any time. These are not timeshare properties. You can call me at any time and we can talk in depth about the best way for you to purchase a property. We will talk about what is needed for you to start the process, locating managers to take care of your property and what they charge. We will also discuss how bookings/guests are placed in the property and the fees involved. Another important topic is what kind of income you will receive in all the different communities in the area. Every community close to Disney has a little different income ability. This is where I come in. You do not want to be to far from Disney when purchasing a vacation property. Please contact me and I will answer all your questions over the phone. It's best to answer all your questions before we start looking at properties. You can call me at 407-572-3022 or email me at btscarpa@aol.com

Below are some of my recommendations from past clients.
http://www.centralfloridarealty.info/

Thank you
Bernard Scarpa
American Ideal Homes, LLC servicing all of your Florida Real Estate Needs.
Specializing in Income producing properties
Disney Florida Vacation Property Investment Specialist
Resort and Second Home Property Specialist
Listing and Selling Specialist
Primary Residence Specialist
Relocation Specialist
Short Term Rental Home Specialist
Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
Certified SHORT SALE Expert
Office Hours are 7 days a week
9:00 Am to 9:00 PM EST
Cell # 407-572-3022
Fax # 407-957-5843

btscarpa@aol.com
Web site: http://www.centralfloridarealty.info

_________________________________________________________________
Tuma Helped me buy a home
The very best!! Trustable, efficient and 5 star professional.

Mon, Jan 27, 2014 Flag Share
chrishall Helped me buy a home
Bernard is the consummate professional. His years of experience and his extensive knowledge of the short term letting business allowed him to guide us smoothly through the purchase of our first vacation homes, despite our ineptitude as UK buyers in an alien environment. Bernard gave us the benefit of his knowledge without being patronising or pushy, rather he was our guide and mentor, allowing us to come to our own decisions whilst ensuring that no inadvisable decisions were made. I would recommend Bernard wholeheartedly to anyone needing the services of a Realtor, but particularly if, as we were, you are in the market for short term letting property. Dr Christopher Hall M.B. Ch.B

Tue, Jan 21, 2014

Flag

Share
Laurie Cole Helped me buy a home
Bernard was highly recommended to us by a friend and we were not disappointed. Looking to purchase a home in another country was very daunting for us and having someone we could trust and knowledgeable was extremely important. We found him to be very professional, hardworking and genuine. He always responded immediately to our requests and went above and beyond to help us achieve our goal of purchasing a vacation home.

Tue, Jan 21, 2014

Flag

Share
Bill Helped me buy a home
We met Bernie over three years ago at an open house and at that time we knew he was a realtor that had the customer's best interest in mind. Not long after that we bought our first house from him; he helped us through the process, making it a fairly easy transaction.Since then, we have purchased two more rental homes with Bernie's help, in the Kissimmee area. I not only say he is a good realtor and works for the buyer, he has also become good friend and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a home! Thanks.........Bernie!

Tue, Jan 21, 2014

Flag

Share

terry.curtis1945 Helped me sell a home
Bernie helped us sell our home, he was very professional and ended up being a friend for life, we always felt safe knowing he had the house keys and always looked after our potential buyers, he never let us down, negotiated a good selling price and was always on top of the sale, we did try another realtor before bernie who was lazy and always let us down or potential buyers down, as soon as we got bernard on board sold our home in weeks of it going on the market, thank you bernard scarpa
Listings with only one picture usually mean there is something to hide. Per the details there are no appliances on offer, so assume it is stripped.

Note this is a tourist rental area and a home without a pool.
Good Morning Bernard,
I showed the home recently and as the realtor said before I do not wish to step on any toes if you are already working with a realtor. I am a polk county realtor and have been in business for over 12 yrs. I would be more than happy to give you information on this home you may e-mail me at retastead@aol.com or contact me direct at 863-956-3404 and I can send you photos. I am the broker for Southern Belle Realty.
I didn't see that you have a realtor until I reread your question. If you already have a realtor, then I don't want to step on their toes. They should see if for you and tell you the condition of the home.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012

I cover all of Polk County providing Home Inspections. If you need it checked out to make sure it has no major issues feel frree to contact me and can get you a free termite inspection as well.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
I'm actually showing it to someone tomorrow morning as it came up in a search before you inquired about it. I can tell you the condition after I view it.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012