Thirtytwo24, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

Is "Valentia Court" by Alpert Signature Homes as far north as i can buy a new home and still be in the Cherry Creek School District?

Asked by Thirtytwo24, Denver, CO Tue Oct 29, 2013

Yes. why do you ask. Are you wanting to be as close to Central Denver as possible?

Robert McGuire
Your Castle Real Estate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
Valentia Court may your only option depending on your price range. They have a nice little gated community with some terrific models. I specialize in new homes I would love to help!

Suzan Sonmez
Yes, right now it is. I am not aware of any new home builders right now that are that far north but still in Cherry Creek. Are you looking for a new build home or considering homes that have been built in the last 10 years?
Good Morning,

You can find the Cherry Creek School District Map here:

There are many companies currently building in the district, but I do believe Alpert is the one building single family furthest to the North.

I have to agree with Brian. Buyers definitely benefit from representation with new builds. You benefit from someone to handle the stress that most times comes with new construction. Most importantly, to advocate on your behalf when problems arise.

Angie Dziurgot
Hi there.

Yes, it is still in the Cherry Creek School district. If you are thinking about buying from a builder, let me know and I can help represent you. The builder almost always pays my fees and it provides you an advocate.

Brian Smith
(720) 490-1687