Terrellanded…, Home Buyer in Memphis, TN

Is Tara Lane a very safe place to buy a home?

Asked by Terrellandedna, Memphis, TN Sat May 11, 2013

Answers

5
Please obtain a police report from the local precinct. Please call our office at 901.503.1129 for more information.
According to the reports available at the following link, there have been 120 reported incidents in that geographic area since January 1 of this year.

http://www.memphisdailynews.com/CrimeReport.aspx

You might want to check this out on your own or speak with someone at the local precinct for additional information. If I can assist you in any other manner, feel free to contact me.

Michael
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 11, 2013
Yes, it's a gated area near Chickasaw Gardens and it's lake and Memphis Country Club, with home values up to $1,000,000. It is perfectly located between Midtown and East Memphis and as I live in the same area, I think it is very safe and one of the best locations in the city!
Tara Lane is a private, gated street featuring $500,000+ homes. It is in the Chickasaw Gardens area, and I would consider it quite safe.
Yes, that neighborhood is a nice well established area.