1234, Home Buyer in Hayward Highland, Ha...

Is Stonebrae carrick village home a good buy?

Asked by 1234, Hayward Highland, Hayward, CA Wed Aug 12, 2009

we are planning to buy a home in bay area. the most appealing neighbourhoods that we liked were stonebrea and Windmere. we have a 2 yr old. the commute is an advantage if we buy in stonebrea as well as it has a state of the art elementary school. In windmere...it will be a long commute but has very good elementary schools. we got a good offer on tollbrothers home in carrick village (Loudoun) for 799K with some upgrades. Is it a good buy?? In windmere all the homes are almost sold out!

Jay

Answers

2
Meena Gujral’s answer
Jay,

Please click the link below. My client that bought in Stonebrae has a comment about :

http://www.trulia.com/voices/Home_Buying/What_is_the_average…

Meena Gujral
510-279-9580
Hi Jay,

You need to get an agent for yourself to help negotiate with the builder for price, terms and options. I have helped several clients in Stonebrae with Standard Pacific homes and other builders in many cities. In Stonebrae I was able to get a price reduction and options a total worth of $80K. Needless to say my buyer was very happy with the money he saved. Stonebrae is a great area and all 4 builders have developed good homes there. With the golf course, the new elementary school and the views, it makes it a very desirable area to be in.

I have also sold many homes in the Bailey Ranch which is the development next to Stonebrae in Hayward and Castro Valley in Five Canyons close to Stonebrae on the other side of the hill.

I recently registered a buyer in Fremont at the Rosewood cottages by Summerhill homes. They were also able to save thousands of dollars and are very happy. They are doing the contract today

Your agent would be paid by the builder so it costs you nothing to get your own representation. The sales people in the development are working for the builder and are looking out for the builder's needs, not your's.

If you can call me at 510-279-9580, I can discuss ways you can save thousands of dollars when buying a home in the Stonebrae community in Hayward.

Meena Gujral
Help-U-Sell Achievers Realty
510-279-9580