Toni, Home Buyer in Georgia

Is 2350 Springmonte Place Cumming, GA 30041 still available... or under contract?

Asked by Toni, Georgia Sun Mar 4, 2012

Answers

11
Good Morning Toni,

You are in luck, 2350 Springmonte is still available and so is 25 other homes within $10thou of the quoted
price on Springmonte all in 30041 zip code. With this much inventory, I'm sure we can find you a great buy.
Questions I would ask you are schools a factor in your purchase? Is this a job relocation? Thought's about
payment method? As a buyer's agent I will work for you to get the best available in all these areas for you.
Will be glad to work with you and can be reached at contacts below.

Leroy Payne, Lic Broker
Keller Williams Realty Community Partners
540 Market Center, Suite 201
Cumming, GA 30040
706-974-4522 cell
678-341-7400 off
leroypayne1@gmail.com
Hi Toni, by now you have undoubtedly received many responses to your question. I live around the corner from the neighborhood and have friends who live in there and love it. Let me know if I can help.
Thanks!
Connie Cunnngham
678-478-9687
ConnieC8626@gmail.com
Solid Source Realty, Inc.
Hi Toni,
I live in this area and would be happy to show you this and others that may fit your needs. It looks like there have been many responses, but if you want a local agent, please call me. I can get the good deals!
Barbara Martin
Maximum One Greater Atlanta Realtors
404-583-8708
Yes it is Toni. It is listed by Keller Williams. We have many listings like this in the area. If you are interested please give me a call.

Mike Price
Keller Williams
678-559-7826
http://www.pricesellsatl.com
Hi Toni,

Yes as you have learned the home is still available. This a spacious two story brick traditional with a finished basements featuring a bedroom and bath. Springmont Subdivision is very desirable because of it's active family friendly swim and tennis facilities. Their HOA sponsors swim teams, tennis team and clinics as well as holiday parties. Springmont is conveniently located to Hwy. 400, the new Avenue Shops, top Forsyth public and private schools. Don't hesitate to contact us with any other questions, 678-231-1412
Web Reference: http://RobinLanese.com
Hello Toni,

Is 2350 Sprigmonte Place your dream home? Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers is your one stop shop for the entire home buying process. Mortgage Services, Insurance, Title, and Closing Service... and of course, the best real estate Agents....if you need an agent.

Call me on my real estate help line...404.843.2500
Service You Can Count on From a Name You Trust

Mark Laycock
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers
404.843.2500
Thank you for contacting Me! I am a full service real estate specialist, and I am currently have available time to show 2350 Springmonte Place, Cumming Ga. This home is still available! Let me know the times you are available next week, I'll mark my calendar to meet you! Happy Looking, and feel free to call me @ 678.300.2166.
Hi Toni,
Is is still showing active in our MLS at 249,900. If you would like to see it, and you are not currently working with an agent, please call Debi Key at 770-906-0317 and she will be delighted to show it to you. We live in Windward right around the corner and I manage a rental property in the community so we are in the area all the time and would be happy to help.
Deryk Harper
Broker Associate
Keller Williams Realty North Atlanta.
770-722-6922
Toni,

Like the other agents said before, according to the MLS, this home is active and available.
Hi Toni,

According to the MLS, this home is still active and available. If you are not working with an agent, give me a call and we can set up a time to go look!

That property is still showing 'Active' on the listing service. Please let me know if you have questions and would like to schedule a time to see it. :)

Cindy Broeker, Realtor
Keller Williams Atlanta Partners