Home Buying in Keller>Question Details

Trellakay, Home Buyer in Keller, TX

Is 510 Springbranch Drive For Sale..conlficting info online. Thanks!

Asked by Trellakay, Keller, TX Sun Sep 1, 2013

Answers

6
Are you still looking for property I would like to help!!

Buy/sell through me and I'll move you for FREE*!!!

*some restrictions apply, contact me for details*
I show it sold in January this year.

Can we help you find another one.

You can see some others in the link here:
http://www.metroplexhomesalesinfo.com/listings/propertytype/…
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
As the others have already said, this home sold earlier this year. I am happy to assist with your Real Estate needs and answer any questions you may have regarding the home buying process. Feel free to contact me directly. We can arrange a time to meet at your convenience.

Shelly Sierra, REALTOR®
RE/MAX Masters
Direct: 214-686-4865
http://www.kellertxhomefinder.com
Email: shelly.sierra@remax.net
Trella ---

Sorry that the house you wanted has sold already. But surely it was not the only house in Keller that would be suitable for your family. What you really need is an experienced Realtor to guide you through the process, and together we will find the right home for you. This is something I've been doing in Keller for 33 years. And I would love the opportunity to do it one more time!

My aunt has the same name as yours, and I love it. Haven't heard it in a long time. Please let me know when you want to move. If you'd like to get the family settled before the holidays, then we need to get going right away. The loan approval process is taking longer than it used to, and appraisals are not as predictable as they once were.

Contact me directly for a no-obligation consultation. If you don't love the way I work after the first hour, then you can walk away and it didn't cost you anything. I negotiate hard for my clients, and no one has ever said they didn't get a 100% effort on their behalf. If you'd like a reference, I am working with a Keller couple right now, and you may speak with them if you wish. You won't find a more dedicated professional who is on your side all the way through the closing and beyond!

Call me.

Rick DeVoss

ULTRA Real Estate Services
817-300-6121

WholeLife@Yahoo.com
==================
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
Good Evening,

510 Springbranch sold January 2013. This is a beautiful home. I would be more than happy to email you some listings this evening that are similar to this property. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I look forward to hearing from you!

Make it a Great Day!

Tamika A. Goree
Broker | Owner
The DFW Property Shop
Cell: 972.697.1178
Fax: 972.665.7148
Email: tgoree@thedfwpropertyshop.com
http://www.thedfwpropertyshop.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
Not sure what you're looking at but that property sold last in January 2013 and is not currently for sale.

Web Reference: Http://www.LisaAckerson.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013