Home Buying in Houston>Question Details

David Tansey, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX

Is Spring Branch West(77043) the next big revitalization area for Houston?

Asked by David Tansey, Houston, TX Wed Sep 25, 2013

I am seeing a lot of traffic coming from the Heights, Garden Oaks, Oak Forest etc. I was shocked to see so many people at my last Spring Branch West open house with budgets $350k-$500k. They were surprised an updated home in that location was only $250k.

Answers

4
Dear David,

I have a listing in the 77043 area. It has recently gone under contract. I believe the 77043 area is going into revitalization. We have seen a lot of investor activity this past year in this area. Homes have been purchased and updated for resale. Considering its ideal location, beautiful trees, and parks, and the recent infrastructure improvements in the area, this neighborhood is on the upswing.

There is very little inventory at this time in the area. Call me anytime if you would like to discuss this area, and its possibilities.

Burney Martin
Keller Williams Metropolitan
(832) 389-7177
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 25, 2013
My last listing over in that area got snapped up in no time. There is a lot of new builds going on in the area, too.
The area will expand out Eastward of the Heights where you see the Rail expansion on N Main.
as well as Spring Branch.
Flag Wed Sep 25, 2013
You probably answered your own question. SBW is an up-and-coming area ... glad you're active there.