Home Buying in Seven Eagles>Question Details

Kaye Burleson, Home Buyer in Blue Ridge, GA

Is 3200 Seven Eagles Road Charlotte N.C. still available?

Asked by Kaye Burleson, Blue Ridge, GA Mon Sep 3, 2012

Answers

10
Hi, Kaye

Unfortunately 3200 Seven Eagles Rd. is no longer available

Our company Tim Wilkison Signature Realty sold and and closed this luxury home on February of this year.

There are other homes currently available in Seven Eagles and we have another luxury home available in the waxo area. visit us at http://www.twsignaturerealty.com

Give me a call or email me and I'll send you the properties with their information and pictures.

Armando Roque
Armando@twsignaturerealty.com
(704) 363 - 8249
Hi, Kaye:
3200 Seven Eagles sold in 02/29/2012 for $3.28MM, however, there are about 5 other homes in this subdivision that are currently available. The link is below. If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. Id be pleased to provide that service. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Web Reference: http://goo.gl/XoXMU
Hello Kaye,

Even though this house is no longer available, there are many wonderful custom homes in Charlotte metro. You might like the luxury homes on Lake Norman with beautiful water views. You may be aware that the luxury homes in our market have been excellent values in the last four years. We are seeing buyers from all over the world expressing interest in our housing. As market demand continues to rise here, so will prices. With interest rates at such bargain basement prices, I encourage you to consider your purchase sooner rather than later. In a few weeks, I should be listing an exquisite waterfront house in your price range. Contact me then about that house or for any other listing that you may have an interest in seeing.

Happy Labor Day,
Robin Faison, broker
704-564-5607
Hey Kaye,

Thank you for inquring about this home. Sometimes the internet is not up to date all the time. There are other homes available that may meet your needs. Please call or emal me to discuss your wants and needs.

Abby Nelson
704-890-1860
abbynelson@bellsouth.net
Are you looking to purchase? E-mail me with what you're looking for and I'll help you out!

John.Siddons@prucarolinas.com
704-458-1843
3200 Seven Eagles is not available. Give me a call and I'll help find another home in the area. Sylvia Smith 704-392-0559, 704-287-8477
Kaye,
Once you find that perfect home, let's talk! Jumbo loans require special care and understanding. Buyers who need jumbo loans also have other exclusive needs. I am a native Charlottean and have a network of providers for discerning buyers. I would be honored to be a part of your relocation.

Montressa Barbee
NMLS# 877320
704-776-0596
Hello Kaye,

Unfortnately 3200 Seven Eagles Rd. was purchased and closed on 2/29/12. Selling price $3,280,000 There are 5 other homes currently available in Seven Eagles. Give me a call or email me and I'll send you the properties with their information and pictures. I live just 5 minutes from Seven Eagles. It's a lovely area that is centrally located to many things.

Tracy Clay
Wilkinson and Associates
704-968-0579
tracyclayhomes@gmail.com
Hi Kaye,

it sold in February of this year. Please call me at (704) 770 1773 if you need someone to help you locate a similar property here in Charlotte, NC. I will be available by phone today.

Helen
Hi Kaye,

it closed in March 2012 for $3,280,000.

Let me know if I can answer anything else.

Sherrie Andrews
Helen Adams Realty
704-724-8893