Ghost / Unna…, Home Buyer in San Juan Capistrano,...

Is San Juan Capistrano good place to live? Any ghost or unnatural activities?

Asked by Ghost / Unnatural Activities, San Juan Capistrano, CA Sat Apr 30, 2011

Answers

13
San Juan Capistrano is a great place to live. Some day you're going to be a ghost & when you're 'hanging around a house', I wouldn't call you unnatural. As with any ghost, you just tell them to "go into the light" & hang one of those Octogon mirrors on your front door to ward off evil spirits or call up the Penn State (go Nittany Lions!) Paranormal team to come out & assist you.

In California a seller must disclose any death on the property that occurred in the past 3yrs.

Please let me know if I can assist you in finding a great house, haunted or not.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 cell
Realtor Since 1996
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 30, 2011
Hello Home Buyer, In the answer below Anna brings up some good points about personal preferences. But as a REALTOR with an office across the street from the Mission San Juan Capistrano and next door to a Starbucks, I have seen all that San Juan Capistrano can offer. It is an historic old town with a rich history and a diverse population and a wide selection of housing choices. The historic downtown area is a frequent site for parades, public events and entertainment. You'll see men and women on horseback, or individuals in dress from the Mission days, and kids in costumes. Are there any ghosts or unnatural activities....I don't think so. But it is a clearly a city that embraces and celebrates its past on a daily basis. I would welcome the opportunity to show you what's available in housing via email or an office visit. Let me know how I can help.

Mchael Emerson
949-295-6224
MichaelEmerson@cox.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 30, 2011
A good place to live should be defined and based on personal preferences, does the area suit your wants, needs, lifestyle, etc.; if so, go from there....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 30, 2011
If I where you, I would continue to rent. You may want to move and rent in SJC. That way at the first sighting you may easily move much more cheaply than putting the home up for sale.

Happy funding, Rudi
Web Reference: http://www.umboc.com
Hello Ghost. If your interested in a property your agent should be able to help find that out for you and also by asking the seller. Ingrid Ski Realtor
Dear Home Buyer, Thanks for the clarification to your original question. I can imagine the fear or concern your wife or children have regarding unnatural locations or ghosts. There are lots of questions that can be asked and research done to ensure a great, safe location for a new home purchase. Newman Realty's office is across the street from the Mission San Juan Capistrano and a perfect vantage point to peruse on-line and in person the home opportunities you may be considering. But it all starts in looking at the type of home, area, and financial resources you have available. Let me know how I can help.

Michael Emerson, 949-295-6224
Newman Realty, 26850 Ortega Higheway, Suite H, San Juan Capistrano 92675
See all the homes for sale in San Juan Capistrano at our website http://www.bcre.com. We show both homes with ghosts and without ghosts...

Scott Bingham - Beach Cities Real Estate
Web Reference: http://www.bcre.com
Hi Ghost,

It makes sense to ask your question especially since your wife is concerned. Before I became a realtor I almost bought a property but didn't know that a previous owner committed suicide in the master bedroom. I had to call the police department to verify. It was a deal breaker for me and everyone involved in the transaction thought I was crazy. In the end, it's your money and you need to feel safe and secure in your new home.

If you are not already working with an agent, I would recommend you find one that is knowlegeable in the city's rich history.

Louri Groves
Prudential California Realty
I have two children and looking to buy the house in San Juan Cap. I just want to make sure the unnatural location are not close by or on to the property I'm looking for to buy. My wife and children are very concerning about the ghost or unnatural activity.
Hi Ghost,

I was just thinking the same thing Karen was thinking! (BTW Karen, always enjoy your responses) Are you looking for ghosts or looking to avoid them?

If you google San Juan Capistrano + ghosts, you will find several web sites that will point you to ghost "sightings" in the area. But I must say, not many will argue that San Juan Cap is a beautiful and charming community.

I have never experienced any strange phenomena there so I can't comment. Hope this helps.

Louri Groves, REALTOR
Prudential California Realty, Newport Beach

Are you looking for ghosts? or trying to stay away from them? I'm fairly sure you could find a nice ghost-free home in San Juan Capistrano...and there are many options to choose from. :)

Karen
I've been there many times and my good friend lives in the historic district of Los Rios but we've never seen a ghost or any unnatural activity.
Hello ghost, San Juan Capistrano is a beautiful place to live with open space. Has horse stables if your looking for that. Minutes to the beach. Has a movie theater which is near the train station and the mission. Let me
know what you are looking for? Ingrid Ski Realtor