Dave Roberts, Home Buyer in Kansas City, MO

Is Ruskin Heights in Kansas City, MO a good neighborhood to invest in?

Asked by Dave Roberts, Kansas City, MO Wed Jan 2, 2013

I'm also interested in how it compares to other neighborhoods in Kansas City, MO

Answers

3
I agree with Steve. Its a good buy and hold. I have out of state investors with rentals there and, believe it or not, NE KC! There's some good turn keys available. Let me know if I can help you.
Thanks, I appreciate the perspective. It seems KC is clawing its way back
Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013
Hi Dave,
Interesting question....I was at a meeting this morning with a group of investors and the same question came up. The feeling around the table depended upon what your investment objectives are. Some felt a "buy and hold" strategy was not bad in Ruskin because it seems to be an okay place for renters. However no one really felt it was a good place for a flip as the ARV's are not as good there. So what is your investment strategy? Give me a call and I'd be glad to help you find some good property to invest in.
Steve Hulme
913-707-3800
Hi Dave, I feel Rustin Heights is a treble Area to invest. I have some very good info to tell you about Rustin much better area's to search in. call me Bill Breed 816-507-3284.