Dave Roberts, Home Buyer in Kansas City, MO

Is Ruskin Heights a comparatively good neighborhood of KC to invest in or are there other areas that will provide a better return?

Asked by Dave Roberts, Kansas City, MO Wed Jan 2, 2013

I'm looking for cashflow positive properties but don't really want to invest in areas that are stagnant or won't appreciate

Answers

2
Amanda Adams’ answer
Dave,

It really depends on what results you are looking for. Are you looking for long term cash-flow? Retail Flip? Lease Option? Rehab, place tenant, And sell it turn key to another investor? I am seasoned in investing and have many connections. I work in the wholesale market as well. There are strong opportunities in KC for building cash-flow and flipping. We have many shortsales still on the market which creates a REO without a accepted to offer! Would enjoy helping you reach your goals.
Call Me! 913.707.0431
Amanda
Hi Amanda,

I'm looking for buy & holds. I may not hold all of them myself but if they are solid investments I'm always interested as I have a source of overseas buyers/investors. Cashflow is important but I don't want stagnant properties that will never do anything so I would sacrifice some it for better equity potential so long as it is still positively geared.

I've just gone under contract on some places in Ruskin as a way to test the lower end of the market but I'm looking to diversify across different parts of the city if the numbers stack up. So if you have a wholesale email list or something, please add me to it: dave@vision-action.com
Flag Mon Jan 14, 2013
Dave,

I would be glad to talk with you about the different areas of Kansas City which are increasing in value & which ones would be a better investment for you. Please call me anytime at 816-863-7797. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
Michael Diggs
Realty Executives