Home Buying in Ringoes>Question Details

Emilia, Home Buyer in Princeton, NJ

Is Ringoes a good place to make an investment? How do the homes sell? What are some of the pros and cons of living there?

Asked by Emilia, Princeton, NJ Sat Jul 7, 2012

Answers

5
Ringoes is in E Amwell and has the most beautiful views and peaceful countryside.
If you love the country and maybe love horse country then you will love Ringoes.
It is a wonderful community and communting to downtown Hopewell, Philadelphia, New York and Flemington is very reasonable.

Call me if you have any desire to live in such a beautiful place I have a two family property you may have interest in.
Joyce Begg
Weidel Realtors
609-658-5839
I've lived in Hutnerdon County since 1980. Ringoes is "old Hunterdon" farmland. Over the years you've had suburban sprawl, but pretty much all there is is housing. It's great for the Princeton/Philly/Trenton commuter, but stuff to do? You'll travel 20-30 minutes for everything.
Live in Ringoes. Beautiful area and Great School. Flemington is only 5 minutes away
Flag Sat Jul 20, 2013
Like most of Hunterdon County, Ringoes is a desirable place to live. It is rural, but in 5 - 10 minutes you are in Flemington for all the conveniences you need. There are many styles of houses available from farmhouses to newer, large open floorplan homes.
The question you are asking is a bit subjective however I will give you my opinion. I love Ringoes! East Amwell in my opinion is one of the prettiest townships in the county. It is a little further out from shopping and restaurants however you can easily get to Mercer county, Somerset county via back roads. There are a few mom and pop style country stores and deli's that are priceless...Peacocks country store and carausel deli. Also Mom's country breakfast joint in down town ringoes.
As far as property values goes I believe it holds its own.
Ringoes in Hunterdon county is lovely and the area is rated as one of the best. The town is pretty small and much more sparse than Plainsboro. While schools are good I think where you are is rated higher. Many homes in the area are well and septic which may be a concern. As far as investment, any home can be a good investment if bought properly.