Melly, Home Buyer in 07052

Is 8 Ridgeview Ave West Orange NJ active?

Asked by Melly, 07052 Tue Jan 7, 2014

Hi Melly,

Want to close quickly?

Want access to decision makers that use common sense underwriting?

Please keep me in mind for any of your mortgage needs or questions. I have an A+ rating on the BBB and some of the lowest deliverable rate and fee combinations in the country. If you are interested in an honest and highly recommended Mortgage Pro please contact me.

Home of the 30 day purchase closing guarantee!

Fritz Walter
VP of Retail Sales
Toll free: 800-359-1996 x551
Direct: 203-783-4551
Email: fwalter@totalmortgage.com
Alt email: fritz@post.Harvard.edu
NMLS ID: 387922
I am afraid that it has sold. If you let me know what it is you are looking for I would be happy to help you.
Hi Melly,

I have a wonderful new listing in the Gregory Section due to hit the market in February. It will be totally renovated from top to bottom . If you send me your email or give me a call, I will contact you as soon as it is available for viewing.

As the previous agents stated, that house has sold but it is a great area. I lived on the street for many years and that was a great house. If you need more information about the neighborhood or would like to see similar homes in West Orange or surrounding towns, I would be happy to help.

Fedele "Fred" Aguilera
Weichert Realtors
460 Prospect Ave
West Orange, NJ
Sorry Melly, it was sold on 04/25/13 for 310K. If you are looking for a similar house in the neighborhood I could set you up with an automated email alerts and you'll never miss a house again :) ...
Armin Lusinyants
This home is not available for sale. Are you interested in purchasing a home in this neighborhood? I grew up in this part of town and my parents still live in the Gregory section. Please let me know if I can assist you in finding a home for you.