Home Buying in Prospect Park>Question Details

Jumpshoot16, Home Buyer in New Milford, NJ

Is Prospect Park, NJ a good area to purchase a multifamily home?

Asked by Jumpshoot16, New Milford, NJ Tue Mar 23, 2010

I'm a female looking at living in half of the home and renting the other half is this safe/easy to rent/easy access to NYC?

Answers

5
Yes, It is. It is a smal town that boirders Paterson and the rental market is good!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 23, 2010
Hi, My name is Juan Santos, a member of one fo two real estate offices in Prospect Park. I recently closed a deal on a two family where the buyers are very happy with their adquisition. Will be my pleasure to walk you threw Prospect Park and show you the availability of Real Estate. I will also can show you our neghbors cities, like Haledon, North Haledon, Wayne, Hothorne and some areas of Paterson where you can have a better value for your money. Please call me on my cell. 201 709 7698 or email me at jbautista51@optonline.net and I will gladdly answer any questions or concerns you may have. Look forward to meet you and help you in your Real Estate needs.

Respectfully yours,

Juan Santos "REALTOR"
201 709 7698
I would look at Hawthorne which borders Prospect Park. Both towns are loaded with Two family Homes. The town has the Bergen Main Line Train which stops at the foot of Washington Ave. The cost for a residential parking permit is @ $2.50 for a year for street parking. I would be pleased to send you information on either Prospect, Haledon, Hawthorne or any other area and work with you to find the perfect home.

You can reach me by cell or Text 201-707-0972 or by email at Tom@TomMaher.com. You can also visit my website to search homes.
Good House Hunting

Tom Maher
Web Reference: http://www.TomMaher.com

I know pretty well Prospect park. It is close to public transportation (bus and train). The question to ask is if you really need to buy in Prospect Park? Tax is higher than neighbor cities, but cheaper homes. There is one area of Prospect Park less demanding. You could check out Haledon, Hawthorne which are next to it. In addition, I could recommend you Totowa, West Paterson (woodland park), Clifton, Paterson (there are good areas such as hillcrest area; south Paterson, which is next to Clifton ;) If you would like more information, shoot me an e-mail to mezahugo@yahoo.com or give me a call 973-689-4667
Hi. No agent is allowed to answer questions about if a neighborhood is "a good area" or if it is "safe." What I would suggest is that you check with the local precinct about crime statistics. A good local agent can answer about the ease of renting half the house and the commute.