Home Buying in Boca Raton>Question Details

ealexander19…, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

Is Pheasant Walk in Boca Raton a nice place to live in? I have two small dogs? how are the schools in the area?

Asked by ealexander1977, Boca Raton, FL Wed Aug 28, 2013

Answers

6
Pheasant Walk is a pet friendly and great family oriented community in a great location in Boca Raton near everything.
Pheasant Walk residents enjoy the “A” rated school district. Calusa Elementary, Omni Middle, Spanish River High.

Click here to view and learn more about Pheasant Walk
http://bocaratonrealestatemarket.com/pheasant-walk-community…
Click here to view all available properties
http://idx.bocaratonrealestatemarket.com/i/17482/Pheasant_Wa…
Please feel free to contact us anytime with your questions about Pheasant Walk and surroundings neighborhoods.

AJ Zaki
CRS,GRI,CDPE,CIAS,TRC
RE/MAX Realty Pros
1906 Clint Moore Rd #6 Boca Raton,FL 33496
T: 561-756-8047 | F: 561-756-8075
AJZAKI@REMAX.net
Thanks for making RE/MAX Number ONE
Thank you for the quick reply and the great info,
I'll be calling you soon.
Flag Sat Aug 31, 2013
Pheasant Walk is a great neighborhood for a family and for dogs. There are many communities in Boca Raton which are also family, pet friendly communities. The schools are great, by the way. I live in a neighboring community and am delighted in the area. any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I can answer as Mom, Realtor, GrandMother, neighbor, former educator and puppy-lover. So ... ask away!

Kathleen Fineman
Realtor Associate
Douglas Elliman Real Estate
444 E. Palmetto Park Road, Boca Raton, FL 33432
(917) 709-4957
http://www.KathleenFineman.com
email: Kathleen.Fineman@elliman.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 4, 2013
Hi.

Pheasant Walk is a fantastic place to live in. If you looked on a map of Boca Raton, it's probably very close to being dead center in the middle of town.

Scott Miller
Realty Associates
Boca Raton, FL
561-716-4060
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 29, 2013
If you considering a home in Pheasant Walk in Boca Raton, you will be very pleased with your choice. While Pheasant Walk home prices typically run from the mid 300s to the early 400s, you are buying in an area where comparable neighborhoods are considerably more expensive.

Pheasant Walk has, for some reason, remained a reasonably priced neighborhood. It is pet friendly and like all Boca Raton neighborhoods, it gives your students access to the highly rated Boca Raton school system. Homes in Pheasant Walk are zoned for Calusa, Omni Middle, and Spanish River HS.

Shopping, restaurants, and access to I-95 are a 5 minute drive. And you're no more than 15 minutes from the ocean.

Marc Jablon, the Jablon Team
Re/Max Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
Web Reference: http://www.JablonTeam.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 28, 2013
Pheasant Walk is a great place to live. The schools are excellent. Calusa Elementary, Omni Middle School, and Spanish River High School. all A rated schools. It is also a pet roundly neighborhood. There are currently 8 properties available ranging from 275,000- 450,000.
Contact me and I'll get you access to any thing you would like to see.
Michael Prettitore Realtor
Coldwell Banker
561-409-7622
web FLORIDAMOVES.COM/MICHAEL.PRETTITORE
EMAIL MICHAEL.PRETTITORE@FLORIDAMOVES.COM
As previously stated, Pheasant Walk is and has always been considered a great family oriented community. The only real downside is that there are basically no neighborhood amenities. Of course the HOA dues are next to nothing as well, so that's the trade-off.

Mark Doring
Re/Max Complete Solutions
561-929-0428