Home Buying in Sarasota>Question Details

info, Renter in Sarasota, FL

Is Parkridge a nice area? How about the RENAISSANCE condo.?

Asked by info, Sarasota, FL Thu Feb 21, 2013

Answers

6
LaRosa Team’s answer
Hi There Home Buyer!

Yes, these are both beautiful communities with great amenities! The surrounding area has alot to offer as well. It really is a matter of lifestyle you are most interested in. The Renaaissance is close to the downtown area for shops and restaurants as well as being near the waterfront.
Parkridge also is located in a fantastic area off of the University corridor. Lots of new developments, both shopping, restaurants and new construction homes are being built.
It all comes down to personal choice and of course what price range, location & floorplan seem to suit you!

Check out our website: for more information or contact us directly!
http://www.SarasotaDreamLiving.com

Stacey LaRosa
LaRosa Team
(941)539-1596
LaRosaTeam@gmail.com

Atchley International Realty
1734 Main Street
Sarasota, Fl 34236

Larosateam@gmail.com
Parkridge is a nice condo community with community pool. It is gated and located right on University in the heart of shopping, restaurants and the new University Town Center Mall that is being contstructed. The Renaissance is close to Downtown and has lots of amenities: large pool, party room, office with xerox, fax machine, and computer, media room to watch videos and a card room. It also has guest suites that can be rented by owners for their guests. The odd number units face West (Bay) and the even number units face East.
Parkridge is located on University Blvd near shopping and with easy access to the interestate and downtown Sarasota and the beaches. This development wa built in 2005 and has suffered through the real estate "crash" of the 31 units either pending or sold in the past 12 months 11 have been bank owned and 14 have been short sales. I would advise you to look at the financials for the developement; with the number of short sales and bank owned properties they may be a problem with reserves etc. Renaissance is located very close to downtown Sarasota and the west facing units have bay views; as this was originally built as a rental the units tend to be on the small side. I would be happy to help you with these or any other listings in which you may have an interest.
Tom Perkins
Premier Sotheby's International Realty
941-773-7634
tom.perkins@sothebysrealty.com
http://www.longboatsarasotahomes.com
I am looking to rent a condo in downtown Sarasota. Can you help me or do you know of af some one who can?
Flag Thu Feb 21, 2013
I assume you are speaking about Parkridge Condominiums. Parkridge was built around 2005 and is located just south of University Parkway close to Lockwood Ridge Road. I have sold several condominiums in Parkridge and if you are looking for a nice gated community close to roads that provide easy access, then this may be a good fit. Feel free to give me a call and I can discuss this development with you as well as others you should consider, based upon your specific needs.

BRIAN A. MCGREEVY
Broker/Owner, REALTOR, MBA, GRI, ABR, SRES, RRS, AHWD
5 Year Winner - Five Star Award - Best in Client Satisfaction
Sarasota Home Realty
2100 Constitution Boulevard
Sarasota, FL 34231

E-mail: SarasotaReal@gmail.com
Phone: (941) 544-6763 FAX: (941) 866-7588
Flag Thu Feb 21, 2013
YES & YES !! Both are great. If I can help you please call
Flag Thu Feb 21, 2013
Raffie Hamilton, Broker
941-685-2441
raffiehamilton@verizon.net
Flag Thu Feb 21, 2013
Parkridge is a gated community with a pool and is close to shopping, restaurants, movie theatre and downtown. There have been some short sales and bank foreclosures in that community. Right now I only show one Active listing in the MLS for Parkridge.

I show 10 Active listings in Renaissance. The HOA fees are quite high in there, but they have a lot of amenities such as gym, spa, yoga & message rooms, movie theater and more. The community is on Sarasota Bay. The Renaissance is located in the heart of Downtown Sarasota and theater district. Just walk across the street to the Van Wezel Concert Hall and bay front. Marina Jacks, Bay Front Park, Whole Foods Market, Selby Library, Saturday Farmers Market and a large variety of restaurants and shops are only an easy stroll away. Sarasota lifestyle, culture and marvelous sunsets are included in this location.

You can search my web site for properties at http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
Flag Thu Feb 21, 2013