Janis Willia…, Home Buyer in McDonough, GA

Is Palm Aire a good vacation rental investment for renting to snowbirds or should I purchase near the beach?

Asked by Janis Williams, McDonough, GA Mon May 5, 2014

Budget up to 300K and would like HOA under $600 a month.

Answers

4
go near the beach. there are alot of units near the beach you can buy and rent out. maint fees across the street from beach or on intercoastal side are less money than on beach side. if you need help call me in office 954 236-7009 sharon k. welker
Given a $300k budget I would go with Palm Aire. To get anything decent in that area you would be near the top of your budget. Very little in Palm Aire sells over $300K so there are plenty of options.
We live here and feel it is an excellent vacation rental investment. People who golf especially like it because of the four golf courses. there are excellent buys now but selling extremely fast with multiple offers sometimes.
Hi Steve! As a home owner I appreciate your response in affirming that Palm Aire would be an excellect place to live and a solid investment. I think I will be purchasing here soon.
Flag Wed May 28, 2014
Hi Steve! Thanks for your response and feel that I will be purchasing in Palm Aire due to the excellent buys in the area.
Flag Wed May 28, 2014
Palm Aire is a good investment because prices per square foot are so low compared to the A1A units, however rents are better over by the ocean. Were just seeing a trend up in the amount of rent in Palm Aire, the best thing to do is get a cash flow analysis so you can see Cap rate then you can make a better decision I would be happy to do that for you?

Chris Greenwood
Chris@mysoflacondo.com
Hi Chris! Thanks for your input and assisting me to purchase a property in the Palm Aire Community. You are correct in your assessmetn regarding the prices per square foot compared to the beach vs. the golf course. I think the golf course wins. You are a true professional and I look forward to continuing to work with you on my quest to find a property in Palm Aire. Agan thank you!
Flag Wed May 28, 2014