Home Buying in Doral>Question Details

Elizabeth, Home Buyer in Doral, FL

Is $273,000 Northwest 113th Place, Doral FL 33178 still for sale??

Asked by Elizabeth, Doral, FL Fri May 18, 2012

Answers

7
Okay, now I understand. These listings of "lis pendens" are a form of pre-foreclosure. They're not actually for sale. Instead, they reflect that a property may or may not slip into foreclosure in the next few months or years. In this case, I actually am pretty certain I know which house you're interested in. It's not currently listed for sale. Since the value of the property is actually higher than the current value of the outstanding mortgage balance (that's the $273,000), the owners would be smart to list this for sale. If you're truly interested in buying this house, give me a call and we can discuss this further. 786-332-7042.

Thanks, Ann
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 18, 2012
Elizabeth, for a list of real foreclosures, send me an e-mail. There are properties reported in RealtyTrac/Trulia that are just in the process of becoming foreclosures, and therefore they may not be for sale. (Many owners may have put them up for sale as short or regular sales.).
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
We are planning to start looking in August, but I've been looking a little bit online. So, are the houses listed on Trulia as "foreclosures" really for sale? Or not really? I see some in Doral Isles and am wondering if those are houses people can actually buy or not.
Helena, you can call me if you wish, however, if you're an agent, you have access to the same information that I do.

Ann
Please, can you send me the address?

thanks.
I searched 4 bed 2 baths in Doral for less than $280k. This one came up on the map as being in Doral Isles, but it looks like the exact same one comes up in Islands at Doral. Do you know where it is? The listing says Doral Isles Martinique.
Elizabeth, do you have any additional information? I can't find a record of such a property. Is it a single family house or a condo? How many bedrooms? If you give me a call or send an e-mail, I'd be happy to send you a list of what's currently available.