Home Buying in Riviera Beach>Question Details

Gary, Home Buyer in 22134

Is Marsh Harbor, Riviera Beach, a nice neighborhood to live in. I am looking at it for retirement.

Asked by Gary, 22134 Sat May 30, 2009

Answers

5
Hi Gary,
I am not familiar with Marsh Harbor, however I am familiar with Riviera Beach and I would not recemmend it as a retirement destination. I am a Realtor in Palm Beach County, FL and can help you locate the ideal retirement location. Feel free to contact me anytime so that we can discuss exactly what you are looking for in a retirement property.

Kris Persaud
Keyes Real Estate, Mortgage & Title
Mobile: (561) 310-8471
Office: (561) 282-5205
Email: krispersaud@keyes.com
Hi Gary,

Ever hear of Solivita, just south of Orlando? It's one of the best 55+ communities in the US. They invite comparison to anywhere else. Right now there are still plenty of bargain homes on the market.

Before you make a final decision check it out.

Good luck with your search,
Mark LeMenager
Weichert, Realtors - Hallmark Properties
Riviera Beach is a very high crime, low income area surrounded by great places to live. It is by no means a "nice neighborhood", unless you are a drug dealer. Just look at the crime statistics!
Hi Gary,

Marsh Harbor itself has some nice looking condos and townhouses. You may want to check out the location in person so you can decide for yourself if YOU like the area. Everybody has their own wants and needs for retirement.

You may also want to consider some of the communities designed for people who are 55+. Many of them have some reasonably priced homes, and also offer more amenities.

Please give me a call and I'll be happy to help you find something.

Nadine Mauro
Regency Realty Services
561-414-0864
http://www.FloridaHouseSeller.ListingBook.com
NadineMauroRE@yahoo.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 30, 2009
Hi Gary,
I am in Punta Gorda and know nothing about Riviera Beach. However, have you explored other areas of Florida? What do you want from retirement? Punta Gorda is a small city on the Southwest coast of Florida. We have everything you could possibly want to do in your retirement. From boating, fishing to art galleries and performance arts, dancing, clubs and I think we have everything covered. All within an hour's drive. And Beaches. By the end of this this the largest Solar power station will be built here by Florida Power and Light. And shortly after that the first completely Solar powered city. So we have a lot to offer.

I would love to send you more information on this or you could read my blogs.

Hope you find the place that's perfect for you.

Good luck!!!

Genny

Genevieve Ramachandran
Punta Gorda Realty
pgrealty@hotmail.com
941-268-1511
http://www.puntagordarealty.com