Home Buying in Malibu>Question Details

Maria.formen…, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Is Malibu Ca a place where a lot of celebrities or famous people live in?

Asked by Maria.formenton, New York, NY Sun Mar 16, 2014

Answers

6
A lot of celebrities do live in Malibu, but I wouldn't say that's the only area. They are spread out throughout the city of Los Angeles, and probably the state.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 18, 2014
Hi Maria,

Malibu is a haven for creative and famous people, it offers privacy and a creative environment,
living in nature and yet having convenient access to the city.
I have been a Maibu resident and broker for over 30 years, I have had many encounters with celebrites and their homes, I have the utmost respect for their privacy.
YES! If you go to the beach there any morning (which I do a few times per week), you can almost always spot at least 1 celebrity! If you are really curious, email me and I can tell you everyone I have seen there! :) :) Or just go yourself and play Spot-The-Celebrity game.
Maria, the Greater Los Angeles is a magnet to Celebrities and/or famous people. Clearly this is because the Entertainment Industry is so embedded here. Malibu happens to be one of those communities. Keep in mind so are other parts of Los Angeles, such as Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, and Bel Air just to name a few on the west side and I have not even touched on the San Fernando Valley.

Endre Barath,Jr.
Berkshire Hathaway
Beverly Hills, CA
310.486.1002(m)
homes@endrebarath.com
Web Reference: http://www.endrebarath.com
Yes it is well know for that. Just send me an email if you have any further questions.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer

http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com
408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
We have celebrities and well known individuals in many areas of Los Angeles.